Ductless Mitsubishi In Los Angeles, Burbank, Manhattan Beach, CA And Surrounding Areas
Ductless Mitsubishi In Los Angeles, CA: How They Work And Their Benefits
You may have seen those small indoor devices on their high perches on the walls of homes, restaurants, and office buildings. They are the ductless heating and cooling systems, also known as ductless Mini-split Air Conditioners. Contact Us Today for Ductless Mitsubishi In Los Angeles, Burbank, Manhattan Beach, CA.
If you live in Los Angeles, CA, you probably know that you can’t operate without reliable air conditioning systems because the weather is mostly sunny. Since the air conditioner would be working most of the time, you need energy-efficient systems that would not spike your utility bills. You will find many brands on the market, but you could consider the ductless Mitsubishi in Los Angeles, CA.
How Do Ductless Systems Work?
Ductless air conditioning systems do exactly as their name suggests: they cool indoor spaces without the need of any piping or ducts. They don’t need ducts because they cool only one room, unlike the central units which can cool an entire home.
Both ductless and central units work much the same way, sucking the warmth in the air, removing the moisture, then dumping the heat and moisture outside the house. But ductless units blow cool air directly into the room or area they cool, while central AC systems channel cool air into a network of ducts that spread it throughout the entire home, or several rooms.
Ductless AC units contain three major components:
- Blower/ Evaporation Unit: This component sits on the wall of the room or space it cools. It sucks warm air from the room, absorbs the heat and moisture, then blows the cooled air right back into the room or space. It dispels the heat and moisture collected out of the room via a conduit.
- Conduit: This is a long thin cable housing the refrigerant tubing, power cable and a condensate drain. It dispenses heat and moisture from the indoor unit.
- Condenser: This component receives the heat and moisture absorbed from the indoor air, and dispels it into the outside air.
Ductless Mitsubishi in Los Angeles, CA, goes beyond just heating or cooling your indoor spaces. Its sophisticated multi-part filtration system reduces odors and contaminants such as viruses, bacteria and allergens from your indoor air. This feature enables the Ductless Mitsubishi AC systems to provide a healthier breathing environment for your home, in addition to cooling the air.
The cooling and cleaning of your air take place through Mitsubishi’s innovative combination of filters, which are as follows:
- Hybrid filters: They absorb those gases in your home that cause odors. With these filter in place, you will never have to worry about strange odor seeping into your rooms from the outside.
- Blue-enzyme, anti-allergen filter: Select models have this filter to rid your air of bacteria, viruses and germs. This filter also traps pollens, mites. Dust, and other undesirable particles from your indoor air, making it cleaner and safer for breathing.
But these filters need a little maintenance to work at their optimum level. If you can clean them regularly, they will last up to 10 years. This means that you will be able to enjoy clean and safe indoor air for breathing for about a decade. And you don’t have to worry about cleaning them: they are easy to clean and maintain, and just a few minutes are enough to have them clean.
Single-Zone And Multi-Zone Ductless
Before you purchasing ductless Mitsubishi in Los Angeles, CA, you need to consider which type of the ductless systems would be most suitable and convenient for you. You can choose between single-zone and multi-zone systems depending on the number of rooms you want to cool.
- Single-zone ductless: They control temperatures in a single room or area of your home by linking a single indoor unit to one outdoor unit.
- Multi-zone ductless: Suitable if you wish to control the temperatures of several rooms or spaces. They connect a single outdoor unit to several indoor units.
Benefits Of Ductless Mitsubishi Air Filtration Systems
Ductless heating and cooling systems control the temperatures of the single rooms or spaces where they have been installed, unlike their central counterparts which heat or cool different rooms or spaces through a network of ducts. However, going ductless have various benefits:
- Allow zoning: Since ductless systems cool only one room, ductless Mitsubishi units in CA feature a built-in zoning feature. This means that you can install them in different rooms, and use a remote control to adjust the temperature of each room. You can also switch some units off, especially those in rooms or spaces where no activity is going on.
- Energy Efficient: One major problem with central units is duct leakage. Energy.gov reports that up to 30% of conditioned air is wasted through duct leakage. When it comes to ductless systems, you won’t have to worry about wastages due to leakages since there are no ducts to leak. They are more energy-efficient compared to the central units since there are no wastages.
- They are versatile: You can connect a single condenser unit to up to 4 indoor evaporator units to serve several rooms. You can control the atmosphere in each room independently, offering more versatility in the process.
- Less costly to install for older homes: Most older homes have no ductwork, and can be costly installing the ducts so you can use the central HVAC units. If you are living in such a home, it would be cheaper to install ductless systems since you won’t need to lay ducts in each room.
- Sleek and less obtrusive: You may not keep the ductless units from view, as you would their central counterparts, but you won’t have to worry so much having them perch on your living room walls since they are sleek and less obtrusive. They won’t look out place in any of your rooms or spaces.
The benefits of installing ductless Mitsubishi in Los Angeles, CA, go well beyond just cooling your indoor air. These systems have filters that trap pathogens and unwanted particles in the air, churning out clean and safe air for breathing. If you live in Los Angeles, CA, and you need help installing ductless heating and cooling systems, please contact us.
Our Ductless Services includes: